Wednesday, December 03, 2008

before i go to vegas thoughts...

1. muscle relaxer makes me not feel like my butt is even a little bit broken.

2. my broken butt isn't AS broken as it was. perversely, working out made it feel BETTER.

3. i realized tonight that i have a rather long list of crushes. and, oddly?, sadly?, that list might include Dog the Bounty Hunter's tallest son. no, no, no, NOT Dog. and not even the short son...just the tall one. sad, right?

4. don't even ask, because i'm not gonna publicize my list o'crushes. why? to protect the guilty: me.

5. my space bar is starting to stick on my laptop. well, maybe stick isn't the right word because it doesn't actually work all the time. i don't always get an immediate space...irritating.

6. i'm going to vegas tomorrow. with some of my best girlie friends. and, this time, there's a very good chance that what happens in vegas will indeed stay in vegas...or at least a LOT of it might stay there.

7. HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

8. when i get back from vegas, i need to really, seriously get on with my life. no more "retirement." not only does it not pay well, but i don't like feeling useless or directionless. suggestions? anyone? anyone?

9. my dog partially invest a dead, poisoned mouse today. i think she knew i was planning on leaving for 5 days...but, still, that's not nice.

hasta la pasta!!! i'm NOT taking my computer with me...offline for 5 whole days!!!!

No comments: