Friday, August 28, 2009

Sh*& - it's already September! What am I gonna do for my birthday this year?

For years, I've planned themed birthdays - burlesque, dive bar and tattoos, just a couple examples of years gone by. I didn't plan anything last year because (a), I knew hardly anyone in Michigan, and (b) I wasn't feeling super-celebrationy.

This year? All that's changed. And now I have to come up with a theme, a locale, a costume (a MUST!!!), and a date. (Take that last one however you choose. ;) I've got time!)

Thoughts? Suggestions? Opinions?

1 comment:

Anne said...

You never blogged about what your theme was! SOOOOO, WHAT WAS IT??? What did you come up with? Where did you go? I used to love going to the Fleetwood Diner after going to The Blind Pig. Ever been to either of those places?