Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ain't this the truth!

Today's horrorscope:

Your spiritual life needs to take a break for the time being -- you've got way more going on in the real world than you can handle all at once! Prioritize and take care of the most important tasks right away.

Ha! It's just about all I can do to get through tonight (work til midnight-ish) and wake up tomorrow for - whoo hoo - surgery. Really. Feeling a little overwhelmed and just want to keep my head above water. Double really.

My body feels like it's being wrung through the ringer on those old-fashioned washing machines. Beat up and thrown out...I hurt. And I'm tired of it. Hopefully the next week of downtime (read as: slovenly laziness and weight gain) post-surgery #3 will really, truly get me back on track.

I want my life back, please.

No comments: