Sunday, January 04, 2009

proof that underneath it all...

I'm really catty, shallow beeeyotch.

1. I don't mind sitting on the couch stuffing chicken pot pie in my mouth and cheering on the Biggest Loser contestants.

2. I think there should be a Biggest Loser for 'normal' weight folks to get in kick ass shape...I'd love to win $250k.

3. I get irrationally irritated when I see overweight/obese people eating really unhealthy, sugar-filled, processed food.

4. My friend Liz was gonna quit her job and do nothing but train for triathlons. Now THAT'S the kind of "lady who lunches" I could be!

5. I really enjoy shows like the Rock of Love. I love watching seriously, SEEEEEriously trashy women, er, SHOWS, like that and knowing that I could never sink that low. Talk about esteem-boosting, eh?

6. I drink while watching Intervention. Until it gets too depressing and I forget that I'm drinking. Sadly, it reminds me of two of my bestest friends - K-dawg and MickeyG. Shout out! (Not because they're on it...we just used to watch it together. And drink.)

7. Of the Real Housewife shows, I like Atlanta the best...it's SOOOOO awful and shallow.

I'm sure there's more...so I'll update you on my shallow cattiness,

No comments: