Tuesday, November 04, 2008

revised running schedule...

So, um, yeah. I didn't quite get around to running a couple of the races I thought I would. No Grete's - although I'll put it on next year's calendar!, because I left NYC the week before the race. No Detroit Free Press Half because my training tooooooootally tanked the last month I was in NYC...yeah, I was a little overwhelmed and stressed.

HOWEVER, Vegas is very firmly on the schedule! Hotel's booked, plane ticket purchased, costumes are being finalized. Oh yes - costumes! It's gonna be one helluva weekend for costumes!!! Stay tuned for pics...

Beyond that, I know I'm doing Gasparilla in Feb/March...yes, for the Maiden Voyage bell ringing, Becker! I might go do the Mardi Gras Half if Ashley can convince Foxy Bob that he wants to be in N'awlins for his 30th birthday.

Would LOVE to do the Flying Pig in May, but I'll have been in Tampa working the St. Anthony's Triathlon the week before.

Other than that, the only definite (or definite maybe?) is the Nike Women's Half in San Fran...and maybe the OBX half in November. Oooooo and the one in Maine with the 'token male runner.' My friends PRed there this year! And maybe one of John Bingham's races - penguin medals! 'Nuff said!!!

So...thoughts? Ideas? Any MUST DOs? Anything anyone's running that I might want to tag along? What's on YOUR schedule?

Oh. And, yeah. I promised Whitney that I'd do a sprint triathlon if she runs a half with me. Oy vey.

No comments: