Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One of my fave organizations...with a dream job.

Too bad I have no interest in moving back to the NYC area or to CT in particular, because the Hole in the Wall Gang is hiring a Director of Special Events.

Seriously. I LOVE this organization. Just like I loved the Silver Lining Ranch (not sure if it's still around as the website's all kinds of odd).

I also love that the Hole in the Gang's getting into races as one of their fundraising arms. I'd LOVE to develop and manage that program, but someone already has that job. Bummer. Once they start working with half marathons, maybe I'll do one for them.

While I'm chatting at-large about fundraising and some of my fave charities, I should throw out Team Tiara - who doesn't love a tiara?!?! - and Girls on the Run. One of the lowest minimum fundraising requirements in existence. So, go check out your local chapter. Maybe get involved. or just run a race, any race and raise a couple hundred bucks. Easy peasy.

Just sayin'...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok - the whole in the Wall Gang job - peaked my interest...and yours - you don't need to move to NY - you'd be in CT!!! Wow!
Don't think I"d want to move to CT ...but sounds like a cool gig....hmmmmmm whit