Sunday, August 24, 2008

Holy crap...I hate it when I can't sleep!!

Yep. Woke up randomly in the middle of the night. Started out as one of those "I'm just rolling over" things, but has turned into a fully-fledged freak out. I was laying here thinking about all manner of really fun, peaceful night-time thoughts like: the logistics of leaving, when to rent a truck, will all my s&*% fit into a 16' truck like I hope/expect/need...you know, the easy things.

So, I decided I'd make myself feel better and actually price things out/quasi-plan rather than pontificate at 4:30am on Sunday morning. Well, eff me if it isn't going to cost a LOT to head to Michigan to go squat at my mom's house. $700 for the "privilege" of driving all my stuff cross-country by myself!!!!!!!! I figured it'd be expensive, but CRAP! Factor in some gas...whoa nelly.

And then, to make it, ya know, BETTER, I decided to look at actual driving dates. Well, it'll have to be mid-week the last week in September. Which, for some reason, FREAKS ME OUT even though it should all be expected. But no...I continue to freak out.

Fun. At not even 6:00am. Anyone have a AAA code I can use???

No comments: