Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Best Revenge.

Normally, I don't buy into the idea of revenge...never have, don't often now. I really do believe it's a waste of time and that, by hook or by crook, karma will getcha worse than I ever could.

So, why would I bring up revenge now, one could ponder. Well, because I am (sounds like: "because I said so," a la all our moms). I learned a really crappy lesson last night. One that - stupid hindsight - isn't really unexpected and is par for the effed up course as it pertains to this particular scenario.

No, I don't want to fully explain or, really, talk about it. Maybe tomorrow, but right now, I'm too raw and pissed off (mostly at myself) and hurt and livid. Many of y'all haven't ever seen me lose my temper. True, I get pissy-tacular a whole lot, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've truly gone apeshit. I'm pretty there right now...just nothing to do with it.

My revenge? Well, that's where I'll redirect all this anger. And what'll it be? To live a whole, happy life that's full of love. And I'll get ridiculously skinny in the process because all I want to do is run, kick and punch a bag, and lift weights furiously. I'm learning, today, that extreme anger motivates me to work out.

...by tomorrow, in all honesty, I'll probably be back to much more Sane Hannah. But right now, I'm not.

Clue:
My Friskyscope as posted from earlier this week was dead on...read the 'sucky' part. Those who may be in the know, well, let's just say there I ran into the only person in NY I always see and really don't want to. No, that's not the part that makes me angry.

No comments: