Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Oh dear. Please remove my computer...or block Coonhound rescue sites.

'Cuz I can't stop browsing. I'm still on the Coonies...haven't even touched the Bloodhound or Dobie sites.

And I want him. REALLY want him (even though I'm not a fan of the name). Gawd, he's GORGEOUS.

And there's Moose. I've been watching Moose for a while. Classic Coonie, just the way I love 'em.

If you like Rhodesian Ridgebacks (yes, a hound), then Ike is a very Rhodesian-lookin' boy. Talk about athletic!!

As goofy lookin', tooooootally houndy (in this case Bloodhound) pups go, Quigley is the perfect example of goofy hound. Look at the jowls!!!!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Finally, because I truly love this organization, check out Toby (if only I currently had no dogs!!), Jake (ooooo - overgrown pup!), and Peyton (I love his - too intense? - stare).

If a certain Ms. Petunia had a link I could find, I'd also let you know about one of my favoritest rescue cases ever - the lovely, tiger-bodied (not color, just the walk) Petunia, one of the dollbabiest Pitties ever. See, I DO like girl dogs!!!

No comments: