Monday, November 24, 2003

I want to go away...

Who'd have thought that my itchy feet would be back so damned quickly? I've been in NYC for less than a year! Actually, it's not the "I need a new place to live" itchies, but more the "too many of my friends are out there having fun!" itchies. One's going to Rome. One gallivants all over for business. My mom's on the fast-track to becoming a famous movie extra in the Indian outback.

Oh wait. That's right. I'll have a HUGE itch relief in just a few weeks...the one that I got all those beastly jabs for. Yes, I did indeed hit the deck as I had what they called "moderate to severe" reaction to one of the shots. Grrr hisss.

So, where am I going? Well, my sis and I are heading out to good ol' India to visit the parental units. I've travelled the world, but I think this is the most exotic spot I'll have been to. (If "exotic" includes areas of the world that include the fabled Dysentery Diet, that is.) Stay tuned for Hannah in the East Stories. Whenever the Ashmores get together *something* random, silly, and/or story-worthy usually occurs. Oy vey!!!

No comments: