Friday, April 23, 2004

G.N.O.B.S.

So, I've got this friend. Her name's Greer. We've known each other since we were seniors in high school. She went to Rome during her college years and wrote me handwritten letters. Who does that?!?! For some reason, I always wrote back to G.N.O.B.S., not Greer. The acronym is just her initials, but it's always made my inner voice chuckle. Yes, once again, more proof that Hannah's a dork.

She's a copycat blogger...;-) Check it out! She's got quite possibly the most rid-ICK-ulous job I've ever encountered. And has the "fortune" of working with a nutso boss-woman who loves to flash her [fake] perky boobs and the moodiest [PMS-y?] straight man ever.

She's a hoot and I love having her as my friend. Even more so since she got the autograph of Jesse Martin who happens to be my #1 out of my Top Five (gawd, I love High Fidelity) "Freebies" list. (As in, if I'm in a relationship, the Top Five people who I just couldn't say no to should they happen to be standing nekkid before me and worshiping the ground I work on...) I love Greer. Is it ok to love Jesse more?

Ah. Friday.

No comments: