Saturday, January 17, 2009

a reading recap...

In my quiet time of the last few months, I've created the most well-loved and -used library card in Washtenaw county. No joke. So, I thought I'd share some my fave books...and ask for suggestions!

Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Society - In a word, AMAZING. Stands out from other books for so many reasons. It's told completely through letters - as in hand-written letters, which I thought would be a turn off...and I was soooo wrong. I FLEW through this book!

I Have Fun Everywhere I Go - Flying through this right now...a riot!

Anything by Kathy Reich (murder mystery), Ian Rankin (murder mystery), or James Patterson (yep, murder mysteries). I shoulda been a detective.

Reading now:
Good to Great


Want to read:
RenGen
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

NOTE: This list will be continually updated.

No comments: