Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crush. Please?

I miss having crushes.

The butterflies-in-the-belly when you think you might see that certain someone.
Your friends whispering, "He's coming, he's coming, he's coming...he's *tooootally* looking at you!"
The heart-stopping moment when you actually lock eyes.
The head-to-toe blush when he passes, but throws you a sassy over-the-shoulder glance.

Ah. Crushes. It's not even that I'm too old; I certainly haven't outgrown them. I just don't seem to bump into too many men I'd be interested in. Or maybe I just don't bump into too many men and that's the issue. I did have a mini-crush for a hot, smoldering minute, but that flame got stomped out - big time.

And now? I'm a-lookin'...is it 'round this corner?!

1 comment:

MexicanGunShow said...

When I think of someone who loves crushes, I think of you, my dear!!